Membership Services Coordinator
(Download the etiquette policy)[/one_fourth][one_third]
Havasu Fitness welcomes membership from individuals of many ages and abilities. Various membership packages are available including those for children, students and seniors. At Havasu Fitness we believe that everyone should be able to get the most out of their membership which is why we offer free group fitness and cycling classes on all memberships at no additional charge.
Read below for more details on our packages, terms and conditions. For more details or to ask any questions, please feel free to contact our staff.
Standard & Senior Membership
- Available to all individuals age 14 and above.
- Members under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign both a liability waiver and membership agreement.
- Includes two orientation sessions for new members aged 16 and older.
- Group fitness and cycling classes are included.
- Facility is available for use during all normal business hours as posted.
- Individuals age 14 through 15 must complete the Junior Training Course.
- Require proof of eligibility (current high school ID or class schedule).
Terms, Requirements, Conditions
- The following memberships may be placed on seasonal hold once a year:Student memberships may be placed on hold due to conflicts with school activities.Memberships may be placed on hold for medical reasons providing we receive proper documentation.
- Senior paying monthly
- Year (or longer) contracts after the initial contract period has been fulfilled
- Proper gym etiquette must be used, such as allowing others to work in between sets.
- Collars must be used on bench press and squat rack bars.
- Rubber mats must be used under all dumbbell and other free weights exercises that make contact with the floor.
- Dropping or banging of weights will not be tolerated and may be cause for termination of membership or daily visit.
- Water is the only consumable liquid on the exercise floor.
- Athletic shoes are required and must be clean. No sandals permitted.
- Towels are required in the workout areas.
- Cell phones must be turned off on the workout floors and locker areas. Use is limited to the lobby area only.
[button link=”http://havasufitness/contact” color=”custom” size=”xlarge” type=”” shape=”” target=”_self” title=”” gradient_colors=”#646464|#444444″ gradient_hover_colors=”#444444|#646464″ accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”1px” icon=”fa-arrow-right” icon_position=”right” icon_divider=”no” modal=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”1″ alignment=”right” class=”” id=””]Contact Us…[/button]